Please contact us for any of the following:
For the Baptism of your children - at least one of the Parents and all God Parents will need to have been baptised.
For Weddings - provided one of the following applies:
- one of you lives in the Parish
- one of you was baptised in the Parish
- one of you has been prepared for confirmation in the Parish
- one of you has worshiped for at least 6 months in the Parish
- one of you has a parent who has lived in the Parish for at least 6 months during your lifetime
- one of you has a parent or grandparent who was married in the Parish
If either party has been divorced then you will need to speak to one of the Parish Clergy.
BANNS OF MARRIAGE
If you are getting married in an Anglican Church elsewhere and one of you lives in our Parish then you will need to have your Banns called at St. Michael's Church.
Funeral arrangements are normally made through Funeral Directors - our Churches are available for those who wish Funeral Services to be partly or wholly held in a Church - we can also provide support through bereavement by our Clergy and Pastoral Assistants.
Please contact us if you need our help or advice